mike, kari, hannah & eldon
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
A week late....
I can't believe Hannah has been with us for four months already! As of this month she's:
- in her own crib by 7 or 8 and sleeping through the night
- almost on a naptime routine
- now that Grandma Bodell retired she spends 3 days a week with her
- sings and talks all the time.... there was about a 2 week period that she just quit making any noises at all... now she sings in the car and talks (loudly) in the stores for all to hear!
- started eating baby food mixed with some rice cereal... so far she likes carrots, sweet potatoes and peas
- still loves to be outside and go for walks in her stroller
- likes to lay on her activity map on the floor... she's a squirmer!
- weighs 12lbs 2 oz
- starting to grab onto toys... she can get her paci to her mouth now... sometimes upside down or backwards